SeaLife DC2000 Underwater CameraSimon Vetterli
This new camera — with its custom-built housing — is perfect for divers looking to step up their underwater photography skills.
Your adventures are diverse, and your camera should be too. Which is why SeaLife Cameras created the cutting-edge DC2000. It’s the perfect underwater camera for divers who have outgrown their point-and-shoot or are ready to graduate to a new system.
Without its custom-built housing, the DC2000 is waterproof to 60 feet. With it securely in place, you’ll be able to snap photos and videos up to 200 feet underwater.
Set the camera to shoot in RAW or JPEG mode, then dial in your preferred settings like aperture, shutter speed and
ISO. You can also set the DC2000 to automatic, and choose from four underwater modes, 25 land modes, or 1080p HD videos. The DC2000 will give you crisp, clear images and videos every time.
With its ultra-fast shutter response and 20 megapixel SONY® image sensor, you’ll never miss the action above or below the surface. You could be hiking, boating, snorkeling or diving. Whatever adventure you choose for the day, bring the DC2000 along for the ride.
The user-friendly DC2000 is fully-equipped with features to customize your shooting experience. And with SeaLife’s versatile add-ons like Sea Dragon flash and photo-video lights, flex-connect arms, grips, and trays, it’s quick and easy to set up your camera for each and every dive. There are no tools required. You can add Sea Dragon lights and other accessories in seconds.
So, when you’re face-to-face with a shark — or when a tiny blenny peeks out of a coral head— you’ll capture every breath-taking moment in the highest definition and detail.
With the DC2000’s intuitive Bluetooth and WiFi sharing technology, the camera allows you to instantly share the adventure — anywhere and everywhere you go.
Learn more about the DC2000 at sealife-cameras.com.
Key Features of the SeaLife DC2000:
- Shoots in automatic and manual
- RAW (.dng) & JPEG imaging formats
- SONY® 1” type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor
- Full 1080p HD video @ 60fps
- 4 Underwater modes & 25 Land Scene modes
- 3 built-in color correction filters
- Auto focus from 4” to infinity
- Ultra-fast shutter response of .1 seconds
- Compatible with Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory cards up to 64GB
- WiFi to instantly share pictures and videos using the Link123 Plus app
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
- Easily expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
Check out the DC2000 and browse accessories at sealife-cameras.com.